Settlements for Stables, Seeds and Silo are fast approaching with settlement dates expected from late March to early April 2014.
Brunswick East construction is progressing well with the below milestones achieved:
– Painting and tiling are being completed on level 4 and final paint coats being applied on ground floor.
– Block work to ground floor planter and terrace areas has commenced.
– Kitchen and bathroom joinery installation is proceeding on level 4 and tiling is also being installed.
– The team have started removing the external scaffolding which is unveiling a striking facade.
– Iconic curved balustrades are now 90% complete.
– Kitchen and bathroom joinery is currently being installed to level 7.
– All window frames have been installed.
– Internal party wall framing has been completed.
– Plastering and external cladding has also commenced.
Rye Lofts on Edward
– All windows have been installed and window facade cladding has been installed.
– Plaster is currently being hung on level 2.
Anticipated Settlement Dates:
– Stables expected to be late March / April 2014
– Seeds expected to be late March / April 2014
– Silo expected to be April 2014
– Grain expected to be June 2014
– Rye Lofts on Edward expected to be late June / early July 2014
Finance and Valuations
It’s important that you have already started organising your finance – finance needs to be ready before we call for settlement. If you are purchasing in a Self Managed Super Fund please ensure this is all set up ready and ensure you allow a little more time.
As part of your finance process you will need a Valuation Inspection of your apartment. We will be welcoming Valuation Inspections for apartments in Stables, Seeds and Silo from mid to late February. The Valuation Inspection is for financial institutions and valuers only and will be communicated from our Solicitors to your Solicitor / Conveyancer in the coming weeks; you will be invited to view your apartment when we call for pre-settlement inspections.
If you have not yet appointed a finance group, we recommend the following two groups who we have experience working with:
National Australia Bank
Kara Griffiths – Mobile Banker
M: 0477 381 082
Andrew Baker – Director
M: 0411 604 015
Preview of the Apartment Interiors
Two prototype apartments were completed late last year by Icon Constructions to ensure the quality throughout the development is of a consistently high standard.
We recently styled a kitchen and bathroom to provide a sneak preview of a one and two-bedroom apartment. We are thrilled to show you the exceptional standard of finish you can expect at Brunswick East. Whilst the building is under construction, we are unable to provide tours of the apartments.
Leasing by Little Residential
The project leasing team at Little Residential, led by Danielle Cargill, Investor Relations Manager are fine tuning their marketing campaign for Brunswick East. Registrations of interest from prospective tenants have begun. Shortly a full advertising program will launch to maximise leasing opportunities prior to settlement.
If your apartment in Stables, Seeds or Silo has been purchased as an investment and you have not yet spoken to Danielle, please ensure you contact her on (03) 9810 2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about Little Residential and their strategy for securing you the best possible tenant and tailoring an ongoing management package that suits your needs.