All major structural works at Grace Victoria Quarter are now complete, and great progress has been made to the internals of apartments on ground to level 2 since our last update.
Some of the interior works that Macrennie is currently focusing on:
– Preparations are underway for timber flooring to be installed on the lower levels
– Bathrooms up to level 2 have been tiled, and bathroom vanities and joinery are currently being installed
– Kitchens for apartments on level 1 to level 2 are set to arrive ready for installation in December.
Next month will see another major milestone reached when the tower crane is removed from site.
Completion of Grace Victoria Quarter is now anticipated for mid-2019.
We will provide you with more details on an expected settlement timeframe at Grace early in the new year. In the meantime, we appreciate your understanding while the project team works towards the completion of Grace.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car park
Enjoy this spacious apartment with beautiful views across Ponsonby Ridge.
– Generous open-plan living with an island bench in the kitchen
– Walk-through robe and ensuite to master bedroom
– Separate laundry
– Access to the exclusive rooftop terrace and dining room with 360 harbour and city views, plus a beautiful courtyard garden.
Contact Trisha Vincent on 021 748 264 or visit gracevq.co.nz.
We will continue to communicate with you regularly throughout the construction journey. A reminder that all Project News updates will be available to view on the Grace VQ website under News.
Should your contact details change at any time, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org