Essendon Football Club has engaged Little Projects to deliver a new Community, Education and Events Centre at their current home in Tullamarine. The Centre will help continue Essendon’s commitment to community programs for people of all ages and backgrounds.
The CEEC will feature new community amenities and greater access to the existing ovals and training facilities, nestled amongst welcoming parklands.
The new facilities will include;
- Flexible, multimedia equipped community learning and program delivery spaces
- Girls and women’s football development facilities
- Dormitory-style fully accessible accommodation for Australian Paralympic Committee staff and athletes and the EFC AFL wheelchair team
- A new state-of-the-art Hall of Fame museum alongside the Indigenous Sports Hall of Fame and Australian Paralympic sporting displays
- A Business Activator space in partnership with RMIT University to provide research and innovation opportunities within the sporting sector
Delivered by Little Projects for Essendon Football Club.
Images are artist impressions.