187 Weston Street, Brunswick East
Completed April 2014
This exciting café retail space is situated at the forefront of the residential precinct with over 400 residences in the heart of Brunswick East. The retail space was sold as a cold shell and provided the perfect opportunity to be fit out for the needs of the tenant.
Ideally positioned just 50m from busy Lygon Street, Brunswick East, this café enjoys the best of this vibrant location surrounded by outstanding restaurants, retail shops and transport, with the opportunity for car parking on street or underneath with 40 spaces for public car parking in the basement.
- Café dining space for up to 95 seats
- Cold shell under construction, fit out to make it your own
- Neighbouring the entry of a brand new childcare centre for up to 90 children, set on the top level of this same complex
- Set within a new residential community with over 400 residences
- Only 50m from Lygon Street, Brunswick East, only 3.7km from the CBD
- Opportunity to operate from 7am – 11pm – Monday to Sunday
- Striking architecture by award winning ROTHELOWMAN within the Seeds building.
This retail space is part of Little Projects’ multi award-winning Tip Top Brunswick East redevelopment, winning the 2015 UDIA National Award for best urban renewal development in Australia. Tip Top Brunswick East has also recently won the 2014 UDIA Victoria Urban Renewal Award and the 2014 Australian Property Institute Heritage Property Award.